Terms and conditions
I, Mick Veitch, provide a range of electronic services including this website and electronic newsletters (Electronic Services).
These terms and conditions have been developed and published on this website to ensure that you understand the legal terms that govern your use of my Electronic Services. You must therefore read and agree to the following terms and conditions before accessing and using my Electronic Services:
- By accessing or subscribing to any Electronic Services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- I may vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately from the time I post the amendments to this website or I notify you in any other way. You may like to print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. I also recommend you check my website for any changes from time to time.
- All media, information, trade marks, trade names, logos and other material provided through my Electronic Services (including all copyright and other rights contained in them) are my property or the property of my licensors and must not be reproduced or dealt with in any way without my consent.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, my Electronic Services are provided solely for your personal non-commercial use.
- Any link you make to an Electronic Service must be in a way that presents the service as I intended. You must not directly link to, frame or manipulate the material contained in an Electronic Service or disguise its origin or ownership.
- You agree to me communicating with you regarding my various activities, events, goods or services by electronic messages.
- My team and I use reasonable care in preparing and presenting material I provide through my Electronic Services. Information may be provided by third parties and I am under no obligation to verify this information.
- Information I supply is provided as general information only and not professional advice. You must make your own independent enquiries and obtain appropriate advice regarding any issue before making any decision or taking any action.
- I do not necessarily endorse the content of websites to which I have provided links and encourage you to make your own decision about the accuracy and reliability of information found on those websites. If you believe I am linking to any material that infringes the rights of a third party (including copyright), please notify me immediately.
- I make no statements or guarantees relating to the operation of my Electronic Services, or that the information and material provided through my Electronic Services is suitable for you, always available, complete or current.
- To the full extent permitted by law, I take no responsibility and disclaim all liability for information or services provided through my Electronic Services, or for decisions made on the basis of information shown or not shown through my Electronic Services (whether due to negligence or otherwise). Information provided through my Electronic Services is in no way provided as my advice, approval, recommendation or endorsement and any reference or link to other websites or any reference to other people, services or information, is provided only for your awareness and should not be relied on.
- To the full extent permitted by law, I disclaim all liability for any claims, loss, damage, costs (including legal costs), expense or liability of any kind suffered by you or any other person in connection with my Electronic Services, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special and whether I was aware of the possibility of that loss or damage or whether it was due to negligence or otherwise. You unconditionally release me and my officers, employees, agents, contractors and advisors from any such liability.
- Any personal information, e-mail addresses or other electronic addresses provided in or accessible through an Electronic Service must not be harvested for use in another database or used to send commercial electronic messages or be placed on any e-mail distribution list.
- To the full extent permitted by law, I exclude all terms and warranties implied by law. If a term or warranty cannot be lawfully excluded, to the extent permitted by law I limit my liability to, at my option, resupplying or the cost of you acquiring the relevant services, goods or equivalent goods, or in the case of goods, repairing or the cost of having the goods repaired.
- I make no guarantees that my Electronic Services or the information contained in or provided through my Electronic Services will be free of harmful computer viruses, data, code or programs. You should ensure you are using an up to date virus scanner.
- To the full extent permitted by law, I will not be liable in any circumstances for any delays or interruptions in the provision of my Electronic Services.
- At any time and without notice or liability I may change the content or format or method of delivery of my Electronic Services, withdraw any material or services provided or refuse to allow any user or third party access to my Electronic Services.
- Access to and participation in my Electronic Services is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you agree to be bound by the laws and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
- Nothing in an Electronic Service is an offer to provide goods or services in any place if to do so would be in any way unlawful in that place. You must not access an Electronic Service from such a place or use it in a way that would result in a breach of a law of that place.
- The use of the word including in these terms and conditions is not to be taken as limiting the meaning of the words preceding it.
- Any provision of these terms and conditions that is invalid in any place is only invalid in that place to that extent, without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or the validity of that provision in any other place.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must not use or sign-up to any Electronic Service, including this website and any electronic newsletters.